Glass Fiber Paper
Glass Fiber Paper causes little expansion and contraction due to changes in humidity or temperature and has excellent dimension stability, heat resistance, and thermal insulation properties.
This product is available in two types: one composed of glass fibers (excluding binder) and one with blended pulp.
This product is used in a wide variety of applications, such as composite material for floors and heat-insulating surface material.
|Application:||For building materials|
|Material:||Dimensional stability Flame resistance and incombustibility|
Application and actual achievement
Example of application
- Tile carpet (Core)
- Cushion floor
- Non-combustible wall material
- Non-combustible decorative sheet
- Dimensional stability
- Heat resistance
- Thermal insulation property
- High strength
Representative Physical Properties
|Sample name||Binder||Basis weight||Thickness||Density||Tensile strength|
* The above data are reference values, not standard values.
For details on samples, contact us at our inquiry center.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I get a sample?
- Yes, we can provide a sample cut in A4 or larger size if needed.
- How much is a change in dimension due to humidity?
- It is 1% or below, meaning there is little change.
- What is the capacity of heat resisting temperature?
- It is around 200℃, depending on products and the types of binders.Please contact us in details.
- What are the capacities of glass fibers in diameter and length?
- The dismeter of chopped glass fiber is 9-13μ, and the length is 6-25mm.
- What is the capacity of basis weight?
- It is 25-100g/m².