ALT (100% Polyolefin Sheet)
ALT is a sheet made of 100% polyolefin fibers.
This product is used in a wide variety of applications because it is tough and does not generate paper dust and raised fabrics but still has superior water, alkali, and acid resistance. In addition, it is also used for packing materials because it has a heat-sealing property yet allows air and moisture to pass through but not water.
Basis weight: Approximately 40～120g/m²
Thickness: Approximately 100～200μm
Width: Up to 1,100mm
(The basis weight and width differ depending on the conditions.)
|Application:||For building materials For general consumer goods For agricultural use|
|Function:||Waterproof property and moisture permeability Freshness enhancement|
|Industrial field:||Livelihood culture Foods|
|Material:||Water and chemical resistance Fusion Oil resistance|
Application and actual achievement
- Packaging material, map and poster
- Packing material
- Drying bag
- High-strength envelope, shipping tag, and label
- Oxygen enrichment membrane support medium
- Sterile paper
- House wrapping
The sheet made by combining ALT with polyolefin cloth can be used as a house-wrapping material placed between the exterior wall and heat insulating material.
Bonding these materials together provides strength that can withstand long-term use.
- No paper dust and raised fibers are generated.
- Superior heat-sealing property
- High whiteness and opacity (No filling material is used)
- No moisture-absorption characteristics but dimensionally stable against moisture
- Superior water, alkali, and acid resistance
- Light in weight compared to general packing paper
- Better uniformity than polyolefin nonwoven fabrics
- Better air permeability than polyolefin films
Comparison between PURELY and ALT